|MIALD Cohort 6 at Pennyhill Park. Monday 3rd April 2017|
As Cohort 6 of this amazing experience, they are truly Sixy! Selected from a considerable number of applicants and succeeding through a rigorous interview process at Innholders Hall, they are to be congratulated on gaining their place and their sponsorship from their own employers and generous funding from the Master Innholders for the next year on the programme.
- Magdalena Bissor, In Room Dining & Executive Lounge Manager, Hilton London Bankside
- Jonathan Hewitt, Banqueting Floor Manager, Grosvenor House,
- Santa Marino, Front Desk Supervisor, Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park,
- Andrew Muir, Guest Experience Manager, 41 Hotel, Red Carnation Hotels,
- Ronald Rosario, Restaurant Manager, Outlaws at the Capital Hotel
- Craig Browne, Front Desk Manager, The Goodwood Hotel
- Rupert Dickinson, Guest Relations Manager, Belmond Le Manior aux Quat'saisons
- Mark Down, Assistant Hotel Manager, Deer Park Country House Hotel
- Alexandra Jenkinson, Head Receptionist, Cliveden House Hotel
- Attia Abu Khalil, Food & Beverage Manager, Fairlawns Hotel and Spa,
- Adam Lawson, Assistant Food & Beverage Manager, Danesfield House,
- Damien Martin, Operations Manager, The Abbey Hotel, Bath,
- Victoria Neilson, C&B Manager, Lainston House
- Raul Deflorian, Front Office Manager, 45, Park Lane
- William Osborne, Bar Manager, Donnington Valley Hotel and Spa
- Katy Pasternakiewicz, Reception Manager, The Vineyard
- Kelly Patten, General Manager, The Greyhound on the Test
- Laura Scott, Restaurant Manager, Pennyhill Park
For this block we focused on personal and professional development and became more closely connected to our own industry organisations so that they can support us, and we can support them in line with career development. As a result of their own research and presentations, any one of the Sixy Ones can now talk you through the work and purpose of: The British Hospitality Association, The Institute of Hospitality, People 1st, Springboard, Hospitality Action and The Master Innholders - including knowing who St. Julian was and why he is our Patron Saint!
The next block is at the Novotel in Hammersmith in May, generously hosted by Michael Sloan and his team.
I hope the Sixy Ones are looking forward to it as much as I am!